Saturday, February 16, 2008

Amy Davis | American Idol Top 24

Amy Davis - American Idol Top 24



Amy Davis has made American Idol's top 24. It was leaked amy davis sexy photosseveral days before the TV airing that Amy Davis and others made American Idol's top 24.

Amy Davis is the singer from Cedar Lake Indiana. Among her many influences Amy says this about Patty Griffin


Definitely Patty Griffin. I have never been more affected by an artist!! I hope one day I can be even a fraction as good as her, both in song writing and singing. She's amazing!


Other than Patty Griffin, Amy Davis says some of her other musical influences are: One Republic, The Fray, Brad Paisley, Brandi Carlisle and A Fine Frenzy.

Amy also told American Idol that her other talents were "cleaning - I know that's not a talent... I'm good with training dogs. I can raise one smart puppy! And I play a little guitar."

I look forward to seeng amy davis in the top 3 at the end of the season. She is as talented as she is beautiful and she should go a long, long ways in the American Idol competition. Good luck Amy Davis!

No comments:

My Blog List