Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amy Davis

Amy Davis


Amy Davis is a contestant on Season 7 of American Idol. Amy wowed the judges at her audition. She was chosen hands down to go on to Hollywood and compete to be one of the top 24. The Internet is buzzing about how cute and talented Amy Davis is.

She made it into the finals when she sang Blue Bayou for Randy, Paula and Simon.

Amy Davis is no stranger to the bright lights of prime time tv.

Amy Davis is a part time model and was a finalist on another realit show called Nashville Star.

Amy comes from Cedar Lake Indiana where she has sang in several bands, including one that has two members of the band Survivor in it. Plus, she was an excellent competitor in girls sports when she was in school. Rumor has it that she excelled in Gymnastics also but I haven't seen any official news release on that either.

Here is what Amy Davis said in a recent interview:

In the music industry I am a prominent female vocalist in my region of NW
Indiana. I have been performing as the lead vocalist in a rock and country cover
band for 3 years. I recently began an acoustic trio with 2 band members from
Survivor and you can view us at. I am a backup singer for Pink Floyd Tribute
Band: Echoes of Pompeii. I am also starting with Chicago area band, Firstreet,
beginning in 2008. I was a Round 2 qualifier for the 2007 season of Nashville
Star television show. I can do commercial singing and voiceovers.

You can see more of Amy in the upcoming weeks as she competes in Hollywood for a spot in the Final 24 on American Idol.

There are already discussions going on around the Internet about the sexy Amy Davis photo's. This shouldn't be no surprise as Amy Davis is also a model and taking sexy pictures is what models do!

Whether she makes it all the way or not, Amy Davis has won a spot in our hearts. She a very talented singer and model and even if she doesn't go all the way, I'm sure we'll see Amy Davis around for a long time.

No comments:

My Blog List