Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is Amy Davis Going Home?

Is Amy Davis Going Home?



Let's face it, Amy Davis didn't have a good song performance tonight on American Idol. I was surprised that she chose the song that she did. I would have thought that she would have chose a more up beat song that fits her pesonality, but hey, Amy Davis has to choose the music that she thinks Amy Davis can sing!

The judges also weren't real crazy about tonights performance by Amy Davis. Even Randy and Paula, who are normally the "nice" ones had to work hard at being nice about her performance and song choice. Simon, being Simon, let his criticism rip. Needless to say, Amy Davis tried hard to hide her disappointment.

I have to say, that for me, it wasn't that good either. Like I said earlier, I was shocked when she started singing. I thought "Where is the Amy Davis that I know and love!"

I'm not going to act like I know what goes on inside contestants heads when they're picking songs and deciding on how they will sing them on the show. I'm also sure that many of the other competitor's aren't going to say "Damn Amy Davis, that song is NOT you! You'd better change that song selection before you get on stage."

I'm also pretty sure that if they do offer good advice, the other American Idol contestant won't believe them...lol

Ultimately, it's not me, Simon, Paula or Randy who will decide if Amy Davis goes home Thursday or not, It's the American Idol viewers.

No comments:

My Blog List